ROLL LIKE A VIP WITH SMARTDRIVE
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas October 1-4 where we can show you how high rollers in trucking are putting their best bet on safety.
Join us at booth #541 to hear from Brittany Britt, Director of Safety at Davis Transfer, to learn how implementing a video-safety program has helped them realize remarkable improvements in driver safety indicators for their fleet of 230 tractors, including a 73% reduction in use of mobile devices, 66% improvement in seat belt usage, both of which contributed to a 43% improvement in its safety score.
Brittany will present from the SmartDrive booth during the following expo hours:
Sunday, October 2 at 2:00 pm
Monday, October 3 at 11:30 am
Tuesday, October 4 at 11:00 am
We look forward to meeting with you and helping your fleet beat the odds with a video safety program. Schedule a time to meet with us and you will be entered into a daily drawing for a High Roller VIP driver appreciation package.
Read on for SmartDrive’s top five tips to beat the odds at MCE.
- Go all in. A video-based safety program helps you identify and eliminate the riskiest driving that leads to collisions and deliver more effective driver coaching.
- Stack the deck in your favor. With massive volumes of vehicle and driving data, a managed service helps do the work for you by reviewing, scoring and prioritizing the riskiest drivers.
- Look for patterns in the data. Transportation intelligence based on predictive analytics and prescriptive actions can transform fleet performance and provide critical insights that unlock opportunities to drive fleet efficiency.
- Up the ante on driver performance. Not all drivers are the same. Benchmark performance against different driving tenures, modes, and other conditions to establish KPIs that focus on coaching and rewarding great performance.
- Play the hand you’re dealt. Different fleets have different needs. Choose the level of protection that is right for both your drivers and your fleet.
See you in Vegas!