HIRe. TRAIN. MOTIVATE. RETAIN.
Trucking companies have a huge job in recruiting new drivers, which is why many companies make it their primary mission to retain the drivers they already have. Sign-on bonuses. Annual bonuses. On-the-spot programs. Employee recognition programs. Performance-based programs.
What’s working? And, more importantly, what’s most effective?
Get the inside scoop from nearly 250 respondents to a recent industry survey. Filled with industry insights and insider knowledge, this eBook reveals:
- Tactics instituted to improve driver retention
- Criteria essential to ensuring a successful driver incentive program
- Results achieved from instituting incentive programs
- How salaries are impacted by driver incentives
- What departments/personnel are responsible for creating and administering driver incentive programs
- … and much more!
Download Trends in Driver Incentive Programs and find out why one fleet said, “I’m happy to pay out for safety. In fact, I hope 100 percent of our drivers qualify for our quarterly safety performance bonus.”