HIRe. TRAIN. MOTIVATE. RETAIN.
Trucking companies have a huge job in recruiting new drivers, which is why many companies make it their primary mission to retain the drivers they already have. Sign-on bonuses. Annual bonuses. On-the-spot programs. Employee recognition programs. Performance-based programs.
What’s working? And, more importantly, what’s most effective?
Get the inside scoop from nearly 250 respondents to an industry survey conducted by FreightWaves and SmartDrive. Filled with industry insights and insider knowledge, this eBook reveals:
- Tactics instituted to improve driver retention
- Criteria essential to ensuring a successful driver incentive program
- Results achieved from instituting incentive programs
- How salaries are impacted by driver incentives
- What departments/personnel are responsible for creating and administering driver incentive programs
- … and much more!
Download Trends in Driver Incentive Programs and find out why one fleet said, “I’m happy to pay out for safety. In fact, I hope 100 percent of our drivers qualify for our quarterly safety performance bonus.”